"
Find something you're passionate about and keep tremendously interested in it." -Julia Child

Tuesday 1 June 2010

Summer Dinner





Mom called and she does not have time to make dinner...which means that is up to me! Being home for the summer has made cooking a lovely luxury for me. I figure that now, when I have the opportunity to cook,




I should pull out all the stops. I am a trained chef after all. On the menu tonight is a salad of Heirloom tomatoes and red onion with salt, pepper, and olive oil. The infamous rack of lamb dish during which I so brutally burned my hand while cooking at school in London and red wine risotto with peas. I may have gone a little crazy at Whole Foods, but the end result was worth it. Everything looked beautiful and we ended up eating off of that meal for the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment