"
Find something you're passionate about and keep tremendously interested in it." -Julia Child

Friday 14 January 2011

Butter, butter, butter, butter, butter...

I am currently in a butter sugar coma from having a small slice of each of my desserts today, but I dont care they tasted amazing. Moe, my roommate from Japan, and I just sat at our kitchen table eating in silence, except the occasional 'yum', 'its so nice', 'uhhh this is so good!'. My white fondant dried so fast that my chocolate design didn't turn out exactly the way I wanted.

There is actually a girl who went to Baylor in my class...what a small world!

The more amazing thing about these confections is that I was able to get my two huge pastry boxes through the tube. It was getting to be lunch time and everyone was looking at me like, 'oh whatever is in those boxes, I want some!'. Peoples reactions to me carrying all of this stuff is pretty funny actually. I usually get the comment 'oh do you have a cake in there?' or 'I don't know whats in there, but it smells lovely'...usually from men or little old ladies. So ladies, if you need a date for this weekend just carry a cake around for a little while. Its fool proof!

No comments:

Post a Comment